Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Buggy!



Happy Birthday, Buggy!
Emma Grace loves her buggy. We have hauled ourselves back into numerous stores, searched the church, and dissected the neighbors couch in search of the much loved caterpillar. The people at Kohl’s thought I was a little bit nutty when I insisted they put out an all employee alert for the thing. Some of them, the moms, smiled and nodded when I explained that it was quite possible that we would never get to sleep again if we didn’t find it.
So, when Savannah baked a beautiful double decker cake for family home evening Emma Grace decided that it must be for Buggy’s birthday. I think she said, “Thank You, Nanna.” 150 times. We broke out the candles and sang to buggy. Emma Grace was in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I know how important Buggy is to Emma Grace. That is so fun you were able to celebrate his birthday for Emma Grace. Tell Savannah that is a mighty fine looking cake she baked. Little Logan is so cute, I could eat him up.

    ReplyDelete