Sunday, February 28, 2010

People will start to wonder!

Last Thursday I left for TaVaci in a frantic frenzy. I wasn't mad at anyone I was just frusterated that I never have enough time to do everything I would like to do. Mike knew I was in a "mood", that's why I was surprosed when my phone ran between my classes. I never answer my cell phone when I'm teaching. Mike knows not to even call. So, when I heard his ring tone I knew something was wrong.

"hello?"

"Don't freak out. I think everything will be O.K. I might have to take Logan to the hospital!"

"What Happened!?!?"

"I was snuggling and reading a book to Emma Grace on the couch, when I heard Logan whinning in the kitchen. He wasn't even really screaming. I thought he was O.K. until I heard the intake of breath. He fell and smacked his face on something. Chuck looked at it. I don't think his cheek bone is broken. But if the swelling doesn't stop I'm taking him to the emergency room."

My heart stopped. What do I do? Go home and leave my students with no teacher? Actually, Esther could have pinch hit for me. Mike can be kind of dramatic.

"Call me if anything changes."

TaVaci went well. My kids are awesome. But, I really just needed to get home to my baby.

Here's what all the fuss was about.
Logan got his first shiner. We're so proud. I can totally see how it happened. He runs everywhere. A lot of times his head runs faster than his feet and he falls flat on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment