Monday, September 19, 2011

Emma Grace's Bedroom- June

When Savannah and Alyssa traded in the crib for a "Big Girl Bed" I had a hand made quilt ready for them to put on their new bed. I made the quilt myself and I must say they are very cute. When Gracie came along so did Logan and any time that I may have had to make a quilt was spent studying the backside of my eyelids. So, after a desperate call to my mom, "Granny" and a year and a half, Emma Grace has a super cute hand made quilt for her "Big Girl Bed" too. We decided to take pictures of her cute little room so that she could model the decor.

Thanks Mom! It's to die for cute.



If you want your kids to be intelligent, read them fairytales.


If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairytales.
-Albert Einstein What a poser. A cute poser, but a poser just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment